- Researching and evaluating market data.
- Overseeing campaign budgets and negotiating costs for features such as advertising room and social media campaigns.
- Supervising the implementation of media campaigns.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their behaviour, characteristics, and routines.
- Choosing the best media outlet combination for different campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting campaign proposals to clients.
- Monitoring media trends of all channels, including magazines, blogs, and television.
- Assessing the success of media advertising plans and campaigns.
- Proofreading all advertisements and marketing campaigns before release.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in marketing, mass communication, business, or related field
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Knowledge on media advertisement will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- The ability to work under pressure